Sunday, November 28, 2010

non sense with washing machine

oh gosh. blogging again

i have nothing to do, it's 3:54am right now.

doesn't feel like wanna revision for exam yet.

and again.. simply snap a pic around me


messy with all my necessary and unnecessary stuff.

messy messy messy just for my life

with messy table because of lazy
with messy brain because of stuck
with messy lifestyle because of...myself?

day and night doesn't meant to me anymore.

because i am AWAKE. without any sleepy feelings

at this time NOTES will be the best choice for me

messy face?



how am i going to wash my clothes at another block tomorrow morning

okay~ washing machine (such a lazy girl?!)

just because of water crisis

Emm hmm emm hmm... 5th floor.. exercise again.


NOTES i am coming = DREAM i am coming

washing machine washing machine..

No comments: