Wednesday, March 2, 2011

why must i get it all?

struggling from bed even i am damn tired

to finish the things i need to do


even blamed by others just because i want report pass up on time

i am the only in the class and i fulled of stress

i even dint have someone talk to me deeply right here

i worrying if i let others dont like me

and i try to be closer

even i duno how


i go through all the stress 2 years

and i feel lonely

i am not a part of u

so i try to be strong as much as i can

i try all the things so hard


having a hard time to blamed myself just because i cant do for test


searching info whole night for making my assignment and report more scientific



forcing myself to faced it all alone


to dun let myself down






i cried. i am enough with it






but i will never give up of it



every word from u sounds easy

every step from me is hard





but i never give up


never ever




this is how i going to survive

No comments: