Tuesday, March 15, 2011

little bell little secret

okay. a very fast typing

having Japanese class later. and i am a little bit late

with the very busy mood on!!

spend my weekend at different places for continuous 4 weeks

and i am worried.

my work become WORKSS


and in my mind,

other than works tests and studies



there are still got many things, business plan?!



in the deeper site in my heart or my brain perhaps



there are some little secret


like a little bell.. ringing all the time

disturbing me



and me, going to keep this as secret until when?




even cannot concentrate on my works

oh dear my lovely little bell, i have no time to think about that okay?

just be there for 2 months


until finish sem.



lastly, who will u be with at 2012 December 21

i am still thinking

No comments: