Tuesday, October 26, 2010

what am i doing?

is 5:31pm. test start 6pm and i am still.. here

Am i strong?


i receive a msg just now.

says that: first time saw me so not confident in front.

Am i always strong in front them?


i always try to be strong confident and smart enough in front

although stress being like that.


only reason, i am only Chinese besides he.



I am not strong as him, i am not smart as him

without any experience, until end of sem 3.




i try to joke to become closer with they

i try to get good result to protect myself

i try to be confidence enough to cover up my fear





1 and half years.

they never saw my tears.


from first day in here, at bidong alone, bully by roomate....


i cried inside blanket

i cried on the bus coming back

i cried on midnight without any light

i cried in staircase





no matter how stress, after all

put up hand-free.... class again



they never know,

i am covered my fear my tear my lonely


with hand-free




no body will able to share it.

even 阿劲

No comments: