Thursday, September 22, 2011

--no title--


I miss my friend so much



and i am so much much much much emo...


--- i doesn't mean to show off my nails color,just a matching day with blue shirt, jeans and nails color..."failed to get my blue hair band into this pic"---



okay, i woke up before 8 am every morning

since the 虾朋友 and no legs crabies become my "babies" now

---> PLEASE BE E RESPONSIBLE MUMMY, WAKE UP AND FEED THEM NO MATTER HOW LATE U SLEEP!! (◡‿◡)


update the crabies photo soon... babies babies crabies crabies.. prawnies?! no good no good

well, see this-->

my 虾朋友's neighbor, there are 3 of them and around 2 years old.

look cute but live hardly. same as my 虾朋友 and crabbies.


okay, going to visit them tomorrow morning..





drinking 2nd cup of nescafe. ishh.. boring la..

i am going to buy a ring for myself

very soon


and also tinted my pu pu car, service air-con and car service ,change a new battery for my pu pu car

later on...

bring transport=broke!! ish no more i-phone4!! T_T



there's no more 小绵羊in terengganu, should i get a name for the car i used now..




full of stress.. when write till here.

not enough time.. not enough money



haiyo.. i also don't understand what i am writing liao

shit...!!!




and i miss u soo my po bui




No comments: