Friday, April 1, 2011

stupid report?!

being lazy even tonight, and tomorrow night having test 2.

test what... T_T..


today, blogging again after rest a few days.... for?




mama, can u bank in me some money?
i am lazy to cook and kuat makan!! muahahaha..
(such a lame topic......=_=ll.... Boo~~)


okay, what the hell my single life going on?!


i am going to enjoy my single life but everything become more complicated?!! and i even don't know what to do, how to choose. chatting with my friend yesterday midnight and the conclusion is i should call my mama and say: mama, now got 3 guys to let u choose, first is a malay guy who always say me beautiful, second is the guy younger than me with low educational level who chat with me non stop and lastly, u has seen him before, my ex bf who has been together with me around 2 years, and we have been go through many difficulties, however, he is a boom that exploded all the time..OSY, i drink 100 plus also mabok??
and i know, what mama is going to answer me..
study first!
so, don't bother me with the suck thing called love because i am not understand what is your meaning of love!! If u really love me, just stay beside me and me.. going to prepare myself first.
me going to facing this all after i found the true colors of LOVE.



okay, what the hell my study life going on?!

having test and trip or o should add SSS beside them perhaps. just finis 2 field trips to penang and kl as well, and luckily, another sampling trip is cancelled due to the weather. If not, i going to sit for my test in Pulau Bidong. Yes!!! sit in Pulau Bidong, what the fun thing!!! and my seclude is as follow:


24/03 nutrition test--> done
24-26/03 KL trip--> done
29/o3 japanese test --> done
30/03 seafood presentation --> done
31/03 seed production --> done
1/04 bio invertebrate test
2/04 biotechnology test
5/04 seafood Q test + japanese test again
7/04 back to penang
8/04 shopping, sing K and drinks?!
9/04 Queenbay mall + movie?!
10/04 terengganu again
11/04................................................... out of $$$..


muahahaha.. i am going to work very hard to reach the target of 8 & 9 april. ^^
and if i plan to go back, of course i will get someone exploded again,so. let's see how!

life is always unpredictable.
sometimes, i feel stupid after typing so long


and i going to post it as well even this seem like a stupid report!

No comments: