Friday, October 21, 2011

life is hard

There're no seawater again in hatchery and luckily i bring my lappy so that i no need to come again later. Doing my proposal right now or should i say, just now. I am wondering, am i able to handle all the stuffs. I have so many assignments and first test waiting and i'm lack of time. It was hard to sleep less without Nescafe but i am trying to keep my body as healthy as possible.
I just wanna try my best ever again after i have ruined my first test and wasted my first month in this semester. I'm going home next week and actually i doesn't plan to go anywhere. I'm really miss my home and my family so much and i want to stay at home for few days.
Well, yesterday was his mom birthday, they are celebrating together with me through skype. It was weird, i was being moved all the time and i cannot control my vision. The feeling is just like i want to turn my head and see besides, but i am not able. Like a spirit that live in laptop. Haha. but somehow, it was fun. And it makes me feels that i am not yet left behind even i'm far away from there.
Hubby is quite bad recently, but i can't do anything.

I'm going to continue with my proposal writing which only at introduction part. Life is hard,and is unpredictable. What we can do is just move forward. Gambateh kudasai ne!!

No comments: