Sunday, July 17, 2011

BON BON BON

Oh ya, izit the title should be BON ODORI 2011

this is my first time to join from evening and wait until fireworks

and its DAMN CROWDED but ENJOY

but unluckily, i am too poor to afford a good make up and kimono

and i planing to buy at least one, because i study japanese.. wahaha what a poor excuse.



I like the cultural dancing and wish to join

But, my "partner" seem like not interested. hmm...


yet i try this. 捞金鱼 感觉好像圆游会哦~

希望有一天 可以到台湾的 圆游会 玩一玩

oh ya... cant wait for fun fair at queensbay

excited!!!! 摩天轮 摩天轮 摩天轮

and no more bearss for this funfair.. is too much for me

even drive to terengganu can bring all, but i dont think my single bed has enough place for them.
hehe



lastly, fireworks for 5 mins and i just took 2 photo..

haha.. i am damn concentrate.



and after bon odori mode turn off

hmm.. tomorrow is the day coming

am i prepared? ishh, i am still nervous..

wish me luck ya!



No comments: