Wednesday, July 13, 2011

recent blah

update..

quite a long time din't blog.. and here i come


can't wash hair for 3 days.. arghhh..
and still.. dint have guts to dye my hair
i am mummy's "good" girl



Playing around with "QI QI" and i having new scar again
since intern, my skin never been perfect.
swimming= scar fishing at rocks= scar play with dog=scar
well, kayak= scream.. fun fair= bear bearSSS hahahaha.
u giving me a memorable and enjoy holiday

intern report are waiting me while i am still here keep playing and enjoying.
haiyo, i cant imagine report's marks and grade for "Latihan industri"

~i am a lazy bug~

what i know is, next sem--> sunday only have 1 nite class and tuesday only 2 class
so, train my driving skill and start to save money from now on..

i am going to plan a big surprise for u ♥ ♥


yoohoo.. meet this big doggy "MI QI"
sis and bro.. stand by and get ready
i am going to bring him home next week
kakakakakaka...

Pinkie cover for our phone

and WHEN CAN I CHANGE MY PHONE?!!


taking photo while he is doing my cover.




我们会幸福的♥ ♥



hoo hoo


dinner dinner dinner!!

No comments: